Saturday, March 1, 2014

New Spring Quilted Table Runner


Hi Everyone,

We are so desperate for nicer weather here in New England. This winter has been brutal... and we're getting yet ANOTHER snow storm on Monday!

The bad thing about all this cold and wet weather is no one wants to go anywhere or do anything... the good thing is... it's perfect weather for staying in and sewing! LOL

I made this spring quilted table runner yesterday... it cheered me up and reminded me that it will be spring soon... and I can't wait!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Spring Quilt Top

Back of Spring Quilt Top

Spring Quilted & Binded

Back Spring Quilted & Binded




4 comments:

  1. Your table runner is absolutely beautiful! You sure are quilting up a storm. I have been wanting to make a 9 patch quilt with all of my scrap fabric. I want to get all of my squares cut out if i can ever have time, you are an inspiration. It is supposed to be bad weather here also. I keep telling myself that we will have a beautiful Spring. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table runner is gorgeous! I can see why it cheered you up,the colors are so pretty.Our winter storm starts tomorrow afternoon.Be blessed,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. You are an excellent quilter. I am just beginning to quilt, and have not attempted any intricate patterns yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your table runner! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post A Comment...