Sunday, February 16, 2014

New Quilted Table Runner


Good Morning!

I posted awhile back that I've been getting into quilting lately... I do mostly small projects but I am going to tackle a quilt for my bed soon... we'll see how THAT goes! LOL

Here is a spring table runner I made yesterday. It looks fatter on one end just because of the angle in which I took the picture (because I needed to fit the whole runner in the picture)

Anyway, I think it came out pretty good... it's a simple fence rail pattern and I machine quilted it with a stipple pattern (love the stipple because there's no wrong way to do it!) LOL

I regret never getting around to having my Christmas Give-Away so I am working on one now... I need to make up for that so it will be a good one! 
Quilt Top

 Back of Quilt Top

 Quilted & Trimmed

 Back Quilted & Trimmed

Binded and Complete!

 Back Binded & Complete

Happy Sunday!



2 comments:

  1. I love your table runner, such beautiful colors. One of my friends and I were just talking about making quilts the other day. She is going to make the fence rail, I am not sure what I will do. I need to get the presser foot to do the stippling stitch. I cherish my table runners from you.
    I know you will soon be making a quilt. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! This is one of my favorite patterns : )

    ReplyDelete

Post A Comment...