Sunday, November 4, 2012

Follow Up To 'Stupid Ads'...

Just want to thank everyone for their input regarding my last post about the 'Stupid Ads'

It's so weird because I still see them but they just started showing up yesterday... I currently use Google Chrome for my default browser but I think I will install Firefox and see if that helps... I don't think it's my browser, though, because I am only seeing these ads on Blogger.

Well, anywho... I FINALLY got the code down for applying my templates... the directions are slightly different because the codes are now much longer than the ones that are compatible with the 'Minima' template (which Blogger no longer offers)

It's going to be a LOT of work to re-write the codes for my existing templates but luckily, there aren't that many.

I am working on 2 new templates right now for the season and will be posting the new directions when I post the templates. 

Hope everyone has a HAPPY SUNDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for re-coding the past templates. I can only imagine the amount of work that is for you! I hope the ad situation gets taken care of soon. I use Google Chrome & have no ads like you describe.

    ReplyDelete

Post A Comment...