Sunday, September 4, 2011

2 New Autumn Templates and New Graphics!

Hello! I am such a lazy blogger! Well, actually, I am a busy blogger... I am just not busy blogging! Working full-time and taking care of home and family, sure doesn't leave much free time! Well, you girls know what I am talking about... a woman's work is (truly) never done! LOL

Here are a couple of new Autumn templates, as well as some new graphics...

Just copy the code beneath the template you want and paste it under the 'HTML' section of 'ADD A GADGET'. Please remember to remove any previously applied templates.

You can find directions for applying my templates here:



Country Plaid Autumn



Happy Fall

-----------------------------------------------



1 comment:

  1. Hello Tammy!
    You are so right. Our work is never done. Thanks for these wonderful new graphics.
    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Post A Comment...