Saturday, February 27, 2010

WELCOME!

Hi! My name is Tammy (aka: Twin*Creek*Primitives). Welcome to my blog! I decided to start this blog as many of my prim sistas on PRIMMART have! My blog is dedicated to family, primitives and my love of primitive crafting! I love trying new things and have done all different kinds of prim crafting.... bowl fillers, ornies, quilted wall-hangings, raggedies, painting & stenciling, quilted table runners and even applique--BUT--my PASSION is stitchery! Especially pillows! I just love that you can tuck one anywhere, in any room to add some homespun coziness! I most often use patterns and always give credit and THANKS to the wonderful designers who are kind enough to share their work! I will be listing items for sale on my blog from time to time and also GIVE-AWAYS! I can't wait to have my 1st one.... I am working on it now!
Primitive Blessings To All............

1 comment:

Post A Comment...